When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
· Your IP address.
· Your contact information and email address.
· Other information such as interests and preferences.
· Data profile regarding your online behaviour on our website.
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
· To better understand your needs.
· To improve our services and products.
· To send you promotional emails containing the information we think you will find interesting.
· To contact you to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research.
· To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
Notitia is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. Notitia endeavours to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
you. If you want to disable cookies, you can do it by accessing the settings of your internet browser. (Provide links for cookie settings for major internet browsers).
At some point, you might wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data. You can achieve this by doing the following:
1. When you are filling the forms on the website, make sure to check if there is a box which you can leave unchecked if you don't want to disclose your personal information.
2. If you have already agreed to share your information with us, feel free to contact us via email and we will be more than happy to change this for you.
For any questions or issues please email: email@example.com